GPS for trucks is a division of Lonsdale St. Auto Electrics, a family owned and operated company established in 1972. Our team is committed to customer service, and our philosophy is to make your vehicle the best it can be. We cater for cars, trucks, buses and earthmoving machinery.
Our team of technicians have honed their skills over a period of a combined 120 Years!
Our core service areas include:
- Lonsdale St. Auto Electrics is an authorized DENSO service and warranty repair centre. We are members of the VACC and SAE.
- ARCTICK – accredited air conditioning repairs and installations
- Overhaul starters and alternators
- ABS repairs to cars and trucks
- Car alarms and immobilisers
- Mobile break down service
- 12 and 24V system repairs
- Change-over units
- Trailer rewires
- Wiring repairs
- Fleet service
Have a warning light on? Engine, transmission, ABS or SRS light?
We have a range of diagnostic scan tools to communicate with the errant control unit and make the correct diagnosis. Australian, European, Japanese, Korean or American cars , hold no fears for us.
Backed by the vast technical library of the VACC and our experience we will take good care of your car.
Contact us for more information on any of our services or to book an appointment.